faheem faheem Author
Title: A Beautiful poem Dedicated to all my Friends
Author: faheem
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
A poem on our Busy lives (dedicated to all my  friends). Around the corner i have a friend In the city that has no end  Th...
A poem on our Busy lives (dedicated to all my  friends).
Frindship


Around the corner i have a friend

In the city that has no end 


The days go by and weeks rush on 


And before i know ,a years has gone 


I never see my old friend's face 

Now were are busy ,tried men 

Tried of playing a foolish game 

Tried of trying to make a name 

Tomorrow i say i'll call on my friend

Just to show that i am think of him 

But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes 

 And distance between us grows and grows

Around the corner yet miles away

 Here's a Telegram ;Sir ,he  died  today 

That's what we get end deserve in the end ,

Around the corner ,A Vanished friend....

Advertisement

 
Top